The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
Clayville Elementary Home
Excellence Starts With You at Clayville Elementary!
Watch our students compete in our spelling bee, live!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
After earning a 3-Star Rating on RIDE's accountability system in the 2017-2018 school year, Clayville School has jumped to a 5-Star Rating for the 2018-2019 school year! 5 Stars is is the highest rating possible. Congratulations to our staff, students, and school community for this achievement!
At a Glance
- 7.1:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- 100% RICAS participation rate
- 3 out of 3 score for growth in math
- 72 English Proficiency Index
- 79% of faculty have 3+ years teaching experience
- 95% of students feel like there is an adult at school they can talk to
- 88% of students say their teacher encourages them to do their best
- 4.7% Teacher Absenteeism
- 84% of students think their school is a positive place
- 88% of students said their teachers are excited to teach
- 85% of students say their teachers have high expectations of them