Time: 3 PM – 4 PM
Clayville Elementary Home
Excellence Starts With You at Clayville Elementary!
The updated Use of School Facilities and Fields by Non-School Based Organizations Application can now be found by clicking on "School Committee" in the blue banner at the top of the page, then choose the "Policies and Procedures" tab and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. At this time we are only able to accept hard copies of the application.
After earning a 3-Star Rating on RIDE's accountability system in the 2017-2018 school year, Clayville School has jumped to a 5-Star Rating for the 2018-2019 school year! 5 Stars is is the highest rating possible. Congratulations to our staff, students, and school community for this achievement!
Haley Venturini was awarded the honor of 2018-2019 Gatorade RI Softball Player of the Year!
Celebrating Scituate's Teacher of the Year. Middle School teacher, Mr. John Barnes!
On Wednesday, I met a pretty remarkable person. Jeff Spicer attended Clayville Elementary School in Scituate growing up. Fast forward to today, and he has been a custodian there for 30 years. Jeff takes an incredible amount of pride in his job, reflected in the gleaming floors of his school building. He also has pride in his school community. Every morning, Jeff greets his kids at the bus, offering up high-fives to get their day off on the right foot. It’s a small gesture, but it means a lot.
At a Glance
- 7.1:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- 100% RICAS participation rate
- 3 out of 3 score for growth in math
- 72 English Proficiency Index
- 79% of faculty have 3+ years teaching experience
- 95% of students feel like there is an adult at school they can talk to
- 88% of students say their teacher encourages them to do their best
- 4.7% Teacher Absenteeism
- 84% of students think their school is a positive place
- 88% of students said their teachers are excited to teach
- 85% of students say their teachers have high expectations of them