Clayville Elementary Home
Excellence Starts With You at Clayville Elementary!
There is an opening for a 30 hour/week custodian at North Scituate Elementary School. Click the link for more information and to apply!
Notice of Destruction of Special Education Records
The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions for the 2021/2022 school year. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
At a Glance
- 7.1:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- 100% RICAS participation rate
- 3 out of 3 score for growth in math
- 72 English Proficiency Index
- 79% of faculty have 3+ years teaching experience
- 95% of students feel like there is an adult at school they can talk to
- 88% of students say their teacher encourages them to do their best
- 4.7% Teacher Absenteeism
- 84% of students think their school is a positive place
- 88% of students said their teachers are excited to teach
- 85% of students say their teachers have high expectations of them